So turns out my dear dear friend Megan has made it clear that I am not very good at this bloggin thing. Well there is only a month of school left for me then it is graduation time!!!!! Whoohoooo! I now just need to find a real job and I will be set. So anyways I have been coaching a AAU volleyball team here in my spare time. (I know me a volleyball coach? Who would of thought) But I absolutely love every second of it. I coach the 14-year old team though most of them are 13. Two weekends ago we went to a tournament in Casper and we won our bracket! They are actually pretty good for only being 13. I was very lucky to get the group of girls I did. I wasn't able to go this weekend to the tournament because I was sick and all the roads were closed out of Laramie so I was stuck here for the weekend. Anyways we still have a couple more tournaments so I will let y'all know how everything turns out.

So this is the view out my bedroom window. I know you are all jealous but you all can't have such a great view. Anyways you can't really see it but the snow is blowing and coming down in this picture. 

Ooh also on Friday night I went to an Elton John concert in Laramie. Yes insert your joke here. I got free tickets from the athletics department and VIP parking so I decided to grab my roommate Laura and take her along with me. It wasn't that bad of a concert, but after 2 and half hours I got tired of it and was ready to go, so we bounced. Elton just ain't my style of music, but it sure was an experience I will say that.

So these last couple of days it has been snowin like crazy and these pictures don't even do it justice. There was blowing snow and horrible wind and snow for most of the last couple of days. I guess that is what we get for having such a warm February, you pay for it in April.






6 comments:
Man! I thought the weather sucked HERE! Way to stick it out huh! And ELTON JOHN IN LARAMIE!? CRAZYNESS! Way to go with AAU! That must be tonz of fun! And I am SO JEALOUS you play with a BYU volleyball player!
Elton John??? Wa hahahaha! sweet shelley....sweet. PS.. Don't let me to forget to remind you of the weather this weekend.... 65 degrees and sunny. The trees are starting to blossom. Something you won't see in laramie until the end of may.
OH Shelley,
Don't forget who you learned how to coach with? That's right, it was with me! Now why don't you hook me up with a coaching job huh? P.S. It is nice and warm today. One more month till graduation time:):)
Sounds like you're a busy, busy girl! Good luck with the last month! How exciting!
My only aspiration in life is to be just like you shell, in every way possible. You are without a doubt, my one and only HERO!
You smell like a wet dog... ha ha
Post a Comment