Saturday, May 9, 2009

I DID IT....almost

I never thought this day would come, but alas it did.


I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE.....almost.


I say almost because I still have one more class to take which I will be done with the end of May. But I consider myself done. I was able to participate in the commencement cerimony today, which actually went pretty fast, contrary to what tons of people told me. Anyways my whole family, except for Jake of course, was able to make it over to Laramie to see me walk across the stage It was great having them all here for my big day.

I definitely won't miss the homework, late night studying, finals, group projects, and papers. But I will miss the friends, football games, only going to school for a couple hours a day then work for only a couple hours, TREAT NIGHT, my wonderful job with the Athletics Department, and believe it or not the City of Laramie.


Thanks to all my friends who have played a part in my college career. Thanks for the late night chats (Megan), thanks for treat nights, thanks for the all the parties thrown (Cinco de Mayo, Halloween, Thanksgiving), thanks for getting through freshman year, and most of all thanks for the memories! Some of my favorite moments came from my college years! LOVE YOU GUYS!

P.S. I have had some not very nice comments about my main picture with my Gorilla shirt. I want those people to know that I, nor the gorilla appreciates being made fun of, and I refuse to take the picture off. So you will have to suffer and look at it every time you come to my blog. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

4 comments:

Jayme said...

way to go shell. i am so proud of you!!! it was great to come over and see you!love ya

Megan said...

Oh shelley... i absolutely LOVE you and miss you like crazy! CONGRATULTIONS!! I can't believe the day has come!

p.s. you know i have nothing but love for you and the gorilla shirt!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What's next in the life of Shelley? Any big plans for the summer?

Kristi said...

Congratulations!!!! Thats so awesome!! OH and thank you..now I have "pomp and circumstance" stuck in my head! Not the funnest song to be humming all day. hehe :)