Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My first real world interview

Hey ya'll so I literally just got off the phone from my first real world interview. I am SO glad that it is over. The interview was with the Florida Gators Athletics Department doing Marketing and Promotions. They had 15o people apply but only a few got chosen to even be interviewed so even if I don't get the job that is a success story for me right there. I think it went pretty well!!!
Anyways it is snowy and cold here in Laramie but I am going to Las Vegas tomorrow for the Mountain West Conference Tournament and I am so excited! I will prob tell you all about it later! As for now I am just glad that I got my first interview out of the way and hopefully it will be the first of many more!

6 comments:

Josh & Melissa said...

First of all-The Woman-The Myth-The Legend...I pretty much LOVE that! Second of all...I am excited about your interview. I hope that you get the job. Third of all, where else have you applied?

Unknown said...

THATS AWESOME SHELL! Good luck! Florida would be SWEET!

Megan said...

Oh my lanta.... That is pretty SAWEET! SAWEET... not to be mistaken for sweet. YAY!! Now if the mariners could just give you a call....

Kristi said...

Hey Shelley! Congratulations! That is soooo cool! Florida would kick butt!!! Have fun in Vegas, I'm jealous!

Megan said...

Update!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats! I need a update ASAP! Did you interview yet? How'd it go? You know! Glad to see you joined the sad and sorry world of blogging! :) Now I can know what's going on in your life, since we live SO SO far away. :) Loves!