Monday, February 23, 2009

Hey, I can't be left out!

So after reading all my friends blogs for quite some time, I realized that I couldn't be left out I initally thought that a blog was for old married people (you know who you are), but turns out there not. So here I am! No, I am NOT married or even remotely close. But I am close to graduating from the University of Wyoming!!!! Yippee! For the past 5 years I have been here in Laramie trying to get a Business Administration degree and sometime this year I will graduate! Although I am going into Sports Marketing, which I have been doing for the university for 3 years, I have yet to find a job in the real world. I find it is hard to find a job when the economy is so bad. But anyways I am enjoying life, and basically I just want to start this blog so I could be like all of you! And I want to stay in touch with all you guys, even though I am HORRIBLE at it. I really do miss all of you! So let the bloggin begin!

In case any of you forgot, this is what I look like. (Shame on you). Oh and that is some girl named Megan

1 comment:

Megan said...

haha cute!!! my little shelley is all grown up and is BLOGGING!!!! I love you. I am going to do a special post just for you.. be in tuned for it... but for now... i have to move.